The proposal presented by the consortium led by Cintra was selected by the Texas Transportation Commission as the “Best Value Proposal” for the construction, maintenance and operation of 21.4 km (13.3 miles) of the North Tarrant Express toll highway located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas (USA).
The proposal presented by the consortium led by Cintra was selected by the Texas Transportation Commission as the “Best Value Proposal” for the construction, maintenance and operation of 27.2 km (17 miles) of the IH-635 Managed Lanes located in the greater Dallas area of Texas (USA).
BAA confirmed that it has decided to submit an appeal to the Competition Appeal Tribunal' (CAT) for the review of the Report of the Competition Commission.
Cintra reached an agreement to sell the Parking division for 451 million euro, of which 51 million euro corresponded to the bank debt of Cintra Aparcamientos. The operation was completed on 27 July.
Grupo Ferrovial S.A. signed a loan amounting to EUR 3,300 million with a maturity of three years that unifies corporate debt and replaces several existing loans.
The Boards of Directors of Cintra and Ferrovial unanimously approved on 29 and 28 July 2009 respectively, the Merger of both companies.
The Extraordinary General Meetings of Ferrovial and Cintra shareholders approve the merger of both companies. The resulting company will be called Ferrovial, S.A. and the highway assets will be transferred to the new Cintra Infraestructuras.
BAA, a subsidiary of Ferrovial', reached an agreement for the sale of London Gatwick airport to an entity controlled by Global Infrastructure Partnership. The sale price is 1.510 billion pounds (approximately 1.657 billion euro).
Ferrovial and its partners are launching a plan to optimize the financial structure of BAA, estimated at around 500 million pounds sterling (557.5 million euro), aimed at strengthening the capital base of the group's regulated airports located in London.
BAA successfully placed bonds worth 700 million pounds, maturing in 2026 and paying a fixed annual coupon of 6.75%.
BAA successfully placed inflation-linked bonds worth 235 million pounds, maturing in 2039 and paying a real fixed annual coupon of 3.334%.
The company announced the completion of the registry of the Merger of Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte, S.A. and Grupo Ferrovial, S.A. in the Mercantile Registry.
NTE Mobility Partners LLC, in which Cintra holds a majority interest, has successfully completed the 2.0 billion dollar (1.36 billion euro) financing of the North Tarrant Express Managed Lanes in Texas (USA).
The Board of Directors of Ferrovial approved the payment of an interim dividend of 0.10 per share to its shareholders.
Cintra reached agreement to sell 60% of its stake in the company Cintra Chile to the Colombian ISA. The two parties have granted purchase and of sale options, respectively, for the remaining 40% of the capital. The e operation is still pending execution of the required notifications and the receipt of the relevant authorizations and registrations in Spain, Colombia, Chile and other jurisdictions where the participating entities are present.
This is an electronic version of the 2009 Annual Report prepared by Ferrovial S.A. for its stakeholders, which aims to be complete and accurate. The contents of this version can be checked by referring to the print version. A copy of the print version in PDF format is available to download on this web page